- March 16, 2020
Deadline for 2% Real Estate Discount
- County is Due at Face Value December 31, 2020
- City/School is Due at Face June 30, 2020
- City/School is due at 10% Penalty July 1, 2020 till December 31, 2020
Last day to pay Real Estate taxes
- December 31 2020
|Visa Credit/Debit, Discover, MC Credit/Debit
||$1.50 for transactions $50 and less and 2.49% for transactions $50.01 +
|Visa Signature Debit (online)
||3.5% + $1.50
You can pay current year real estate taxes for Lackawanna County, Scranton School District and City of Scranton, as well as one year delinquent City of Scranton taxes, to the Single Tax Office.
We cannot accept 2019 Real Estate payments for Lackawanna County or the Scranton School District after December 31, 2019.
- What will I need to pay my Real Estate Taxes?
You will need your PIN # and amount due.This information is found on your current year real estate tax bill.
Individual Tax Returns
- What will I need to pay my Individual Wage Taxes?
You must know your social security number and the year you are paying.Please Note: You must submit your return with all required information (W2’s, Sch.C, 1099’s, ect.) to the Single Tax Office.
Employers Withholding Tax
- What will I need to pay Employers Withholding taxes?
You must know your 5 digit account number, the year and quarter you are paying and the tax type (EIT or LST/EMS).Please Note: You still must submit your return (501, W1, LST) to the Single Tax Office.
Business Privilege/Mercantile Tax
- What will I need to pay Business Privilege/Mercantile taxes?
You must know your 5 digit account number and the year you are paying.Please Note: You still must submit your return and all required forms to the Single Tax Office.